The playsuit is definitely one of this season’s hottest staples! With smart styling and clever accessorizing, the playsuit will keep you looking fabulous from day to night. This season, we are seeing playsuits popping up in a variety of styles with a fusion of artistic prints and fresh shades. Besides the playsuit being the most versatile, and put-on-go clothing item, the best part is that there’s a perfect playsuit for every size and all body types! Do you see what this means? Each one of can look down-right amazing in this wardrobe essential of 2015 !
For days when you don’t feel like coordinating a top and bottom but need a little more substance in the style department, a chic, one-piece playsuit has got your back. (Even though we have backless ones in our store too *wink*)
In prints, solids and myriad fits and silhouettes, plenty of savvy stars have put their own spin on this quirky-cool look.
For an easy-going weekend or beach bar look, pair your playsuit with a pair of summer flats and statement sunnies for an added cool edge. If you looking to glam it up for a night out with the girls or a dinner date with your man, add that extra sparkle with luxe jewellery pieces and a pair of sexy heels to steal the spotlight. Worried about the weather? A fitted, tailored jacket is the perfect cover up to take you from sultry summer days to cool evening chic.
We almost forgot one major point about playsuits: They ensure that you can frolic around freely, without flashing anyone! We all know trends fade quicker than a spray tan in salt-water, so make an investment this season and add this timeless piece to your wardrobe.
Here are a few of the many ways you can wear a playsuit:
- A pair of sandals and a wide-brimmed hat will immediately make your romper look beach/chill worthy
- Wedged heels and a structured blazer will give you the perfect look for a town-party (You’re gonna run this town tonight!)
- Add a lose shrug to a printed romper, and you will achieve the ultimate bohemian look.
- When wearing a solid coloured playsuit, style it with a bold bag and printed footwear.
- When the weather is chilly, throw on some tights and those long knee high boots.
- Try the printed playsuit ‘cause it’s beyond fun to style. Break up your printed pieces by layering them or belting them at the right point.