HGH or Human Growth Hormone is too important for the body, particularly the male body. It is produced in the pituitary gland and helps the immunity system of the body to work properly. It has several other functions, like cell growth, damage repair of the cells, and increasing the immunity of the body. In some situations, children, adolescents, and adults need to administer HGH from outside. After secretion from the pituitary gland, HGH remains active for a few minutes only. During that period, HGH turns into a number of growth factors in the liver. The most important among those factors is IGF-1 (Insulin like growth factor), which have numerous benefits for the bodybuilders and athletes. In the medical world, too, HGH is used to reverse many disorders in the body.
Why does the external applications of HGH injection important?
HGH injections are important in two types of individuals – patients who are lacking natural HGH in their bodies, and people who want to have a stronger body and higher levels of energy.
As the body’s natural levels of HGH decrease with age, many physical problems or disorders surface one-by-one. Lower levels of HGH may lead to decreased muscle and bone capacity, aging of the skin, loss of hair, loss of sexual desire, less sleep, cognitive disorders, etc. In such situations, too, people are given HGH injections in regulated doses. For regular application, experts ask the patients or their family members, bodybuilders, athletes, and all others to learn how to perform HGH injections.
Benefits of HGH
Human Growth Hormone has a multiple of benefits for the body. Here are some of them:
- HGH is known for its capacity to increase muscular strength. It increases collagen synthesis in the skeletal muscles, and tendons, which in turn helps to increase muscular strength. For this reason, HGH is so popular among professional bodybuilders, athletes, and swimmers.
- HGH is responsible for increasing bone strength and formation of cells. For this reason, doctors often prescribe HGH injections to replenish bone fractures. It is found through several studies that HGH can play a crucial role in replenishing wear and tear of the bones.
- HGH is also highly effective in lipolysis. It is a process through which the body’s metabolism is adjusted to burn excess body fat and decrease the weight of the user. Through lipolysis, triglyceride trapped in the fat mass is released and drained out of the body. So, HGH can be helpful against obesity and overweight.
- HGH is beneficial for decreasing the risk of cardiovascular diseases by decreasing the levels of bad cholesterol and triglyceride in the body, and circulatory system.
- The hormone has the capacity to stimulate the tissues in the corpus cavernosum region, which in turn reverses erectile dysfunction. Doctors also prescribe HGH to rectify the disorders related to the reproductive system, like erectile dysfunction, lower level of sperm formation, etc.
- In children, HGH helps to improve the symptoms of delayed puberty, slower growth of teeth, underdeveloped bridge of nose etc.
Application of HGH injection
Bodybuilders, athletes, and common health conscious people, who want to use HGH, must have a clear understanding on how to perform HGH injections. The process is easy to perform and takes less than 3 minutes. However, a few days’ of expert supervision are required initially to learn the perfect way of applying HGH injections.